Centrecare Western Australia
Family Dispute Resolution Services
- Family Dispute Resolution - service for families experiencing separation and divorce.
- Family Relationship Centre - provides information to help people with their relationships.
Family and Domestic Violence Services
- Men's Domestic Violence Helpline Groups - for men who are concerned about the effects of their behaviour on the people they love, work and spend time with.
- Men's Helpline - 1800 000 599 / 9223 1199 - This service offers counselling, crisis response and referrals.
- Women's Domestic Violence (Spouse Abuse) - service for women experiencing and managing the consequences of abuse.
- Women's Helpline - 1800 007 339 / 9223 1188 - This service offers counselling, crisis response and referrals.
- Men In Family Relationships - counselling and support to men and significant others in their lives.
Indigenous Specific Services
- Family Enhancement Service - service assisting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families to ensure the safety and wellbeing of their children.
- Family Support Service - service for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families wanting to keep their children safe at home.
- Indigenous Family Program - service providing culturally sensitive support and counselling to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families.
Perth Head Office: (08) 9325 6644
Perth Head Office: 456 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000
Type of service:
Women's refuge services