Kildonan Uniting Care
The Family Violence Intervention Program’s primary focus is upholding the safety of women and children impacted by men's use of violence. The program works with men who use violence and encourages them to take responsibility for their behaviour.
Family violence programs and services include:
- Men's behaviour change programs including specific programs for South Asian men.
- Women's support group and drop-in service
- Adolescent violence in the home
- Families @ Home - supporting family members at risk of homelessness due to financial and/or housing stress, and/or family violence.
Kildonan Uniting Care also offers a range of other programs and services to support children, youth and families more generally.
(03) 8401 0100 or 1800 002 992 (toll free)
Offices in the North and North-Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, as well as Shepparton and Cobram.