Stories about abuse in lesbian relationships
- If you are in danger call 000 or contact the police in your state or territory.
- For confidential crisis support in Victoria, information and accommodation please call the safe steps 24/7 family violence response line on 1800 015 188. If it is unsafe to call, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For confidential phone help and referral in Australia, please contact 1800 RESPECT on 1800 737 732, the National Sexual Assault, Family and Domestic Violence Counselling Line.
- For a specialist LGBTIQ family violence service in Victoria, please contact W|Respect on 1800 LGBTIQ (1800 542 847) or visit www.withrespect.org.au.
- For support for men, call Men's Referral Service on 1300 766 491.