Women's Information Service
You can talk to the Women’s Information Service about:
- Family life and relationships
- Domestic/family violence, sexual assault and safety
- Health and wellbeing
- Accommodation and housing issues
- Financial security and independence
- Women's groups and events
- Education, training and career paths
- or anything at all...
We can discuss options and choices relevant to your individual situation.
Talk to us...
- if you need help but don't know where to start
- if you aren't sure what services can assist you
- if you've tried everything you can think of
- if you just don't know where to go next
Some services we provide:
Information and referral - We provide information about South Australian government, non-government and community services.
Family Court support - The Family Court Support program is a free and confidential service providing trained volunteers to accompany women to the Family and Federal Magistrates Court in Adelaide.
(08) 8303 0590
1800 188 158
Ground Floor, 101 Grenfell St, Adelaide SA 5000